Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Missing Things

  1. Enter the Dragon DVD -- Since I'm taking Jeet Kune Do now, I really wanted to watch a Bruce Lee movie. I go to look for it in my DVD drawer and... nada. Other DVDs I'm missing: Brick, Tombstone and The Beach. I know where all three of those are, I just have no hope of them ever returning to me.
  2. American Gods by Neil Gaiman -- This particular copy was procured for me by Jones and has Gaiman's signature inside. I'd really, really, really like to have this back.
  3. Turn Coat by Jim Butcher -- I want to reread this one, so if you've got it, give me a shout.

As an aside, I have a metric fuckton of Jerm's books. I keep them all together in a cube of my bookshelf. I still have yet to read half of them, but there they are.

out.

No comments: