I had this idea for a new blog this morning, so I started it.
Steph thinks it'd be better off as a facebook thing, and maybe I'll do that next; but the fact is I speak Blogger, not Facebook, so I'll start it here and then move it if it picks up any traction.
Sure, it's not fancy, but then, it doesn't need to be, does it?
I give you... Morning Torment
6 comments:
It's like being Rick Rolled. Except you know it's coming.... and you like it that way.
I can feel it, coming in the air tonight ...
I don't know what the hell that means. It sounds sexual.
You're such a music bigot, how do you even get these songs in your head? Will this be limited to stuff you heard back in the 80's and 90's?
RickRoll-ing: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rickrolling
It's not sexual. unless you're into that sort of thing.
Sometimes I feel sorry for you. I can't imagine going through life hating 90% of the music I hear.
save your pity for those who don't know any better. if you follow with Sturgeon's Law, 80 percent of everything is crap anyway, which means that if you like 90 percent of everything you hear, you like a lot of crap. Keeping with the formula, if then I like half of the decent stuff that I hear, at least it's half of the good stuff.
Post a Comment