I'm seeing good things. I'm also seeing shit about them dragging down the film with scenes where they try to humanize Frank. Stop trying to humanize Frank!If you must attempt it, do like the comic and do it through his inner monologue. Not by adding a cliche widow and daughter to the story.I just want death and carnage and it looks like it delivers on both.
WTF? Why is that supposed to be good but Twilight had to be crap? So wrong.
It pretty much explains itself.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I'm seeing good things. I'm also seeing shit about them dragging down the film with scenes where they try to humanize Frank.
Stop trying to humanize Frank!
If you must attempt it, do like the comic and do it through his inner monologue. Not by adding a cliche widow and daughter to the story.
I just want death and carnage and it looks like it delivers on both.
WTF? Why is that supposed to be good but Twilight had to be crap? So wrong.
It pretty much explains itself.
Post a Comment