Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Looks like Dinner is On

Okay, so since Steph thinks it's a good idea, let's try to get that Xmas dinner organized for the 26th. I mean dinner done by all of us. We'll make a ham or turkey and dressing and everyone else can just bring a side dish and we'll all pretend to be grownups. It'll be cool.

Who's in?

No elf cum, however. I draw the line at that.

10 comments:

Okjerm said...

What am I gonna do with all this elf cum?!

Put me down for bringing the green bean caserole.

greenGuru said...

Ok, WTF?

Candice said...

Right there with you Boone, I had to ask Mark WTF? Egg nog.

: ( I only get Christmas Eve & Christmas day.

Anonymous said...

Man, I've been drinking that swill for years now! I had no idea that's what it really was. Guess everything tastes better with spiced rum. Is there anything I should know about wassail?

Not sure if I'll be able to make it... think Dad's in town Friday night. I'll get back to you.

cyclefreaks said...

omg, TOO FAR Cheney strikes again. I don't even like seeing those words on the screen. Gross. It took me a minute to remember what it was. Was that a comedy CD thing or is it something you made up? I think it was Dave Attell but I'm foggy.

Boone - will you be in OK?

greenGuru said...

I'm going to be in OK on the 26th, but that's when we are driving up to Kansas City for the big family Christmas.

Sorry, I'll have to find some time to catch up with you folks after the first of the year.

Anonymous said...

The one time being on the west coast is an epic fail.

Remember it did not happen unless you swallow...

Candice said...

Damn Profanity guys, always say the worst things.

Okjerm said...

Give some warning if the main dish is going to be ham. Andia is a Commie and doesn't like ham, so I'll have to bring chicken or something for her.

Anonymous said...

I don't know if my "extended & blended family" obligations will have me freed up by that time or not. I'll get back to you.