Sunday, August 26, 2007

So... I'm going to kill the blog over at typepad

Pretty much seems dumb to be paying for a blog that I don't use just so i can have a pretty header. So I'm going to kill it... i wonder if i can import all my old blogs from there to here?

Funny that the last post I put up over here says pretty much the same thing, albeit longer winded. No, it does not normally take me 2+ years to come to such a conclusion. I think I didn't want to lose my archives, however dumb that sounds.

Anyway, it's for sure this time. It saves me $9 a month, which really, is dumb considering I'm not all that dedicated to blogging these days, and that I don't need to be spending even a measley $9 with the baby on the way.

And so... goodbye to typepad. The only thing that sucks is losing all those archives. Ah well. Fuckit. I'm pretty sure I have all the stories anyway.

3 comments:

James Goodman said...

Welcome back to blogger. :D

Carrie said...

You said pretty. lol

Buddha said...

I actually have a blog here. Though I don't use it.