Monday, February 14, 2005

We Might Be Moving Back

I'm thinking that perhaps, with Blogger's new visual capabilities and my current lacksidasical attitude toward updating the blog, I might shut the typepad incarnation down and move back over here to blogger where it's, you know, free.

I'm pretty sure I can add graphics and whatnot to the templates and I can even modify the HTML code, which I can't do on Typepad without paying $14.95 a month...

Just simple economics, really.

The downside of this is you guys would sort of have to have blogger ids to leave comments. You can post anonymously, but it is cooler to have your name down there by your comment.

Anyway, so what'd ya think?

5 comments:

Skept said...

I think pretty much everyone in the bloop has or has had a blogger id in the past.

Anonymous said...

If you move, does that mean that we will start getting Friday stories?

Skept said...

Hey, anon, if you click that little box that says "Other," you can put your name in there without a blogger id.

Skept said...

And then answer to your question is... mabye. we'll see. I'm working up to it. I make no promises.

I should be a politician.

cyclefreaks said...

Hey, free works for me. I already have a blogger ID anyway.