Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Things Kaia's Doing Now

First off, her new favorite song is "Three Little Birds" by Bob Marley.

When we got in the car this morning to head for Stillwater, she said, "Play my song, Daddy."

"Kaia, what do you say?"

"Please."

So I queued it up and she proceeded to sing along with it. Four times. And then she fell asleep and didn't wake up until we'd arrived at daycare. I hauled her inside, and right up until we got in her classroom, she was super happy. And then I started to hand her over. First, she clung to me. Then she grudgingly went to Heather, her "teacher."

Once in her teacher's arms, she would no longer look at me. No "bye, daddy!" No waves. No nothing.

Kid was mad at me. : (

2 comments:

Candice said...

That sucks. Good thing she forgot all about it by the time you picked her up from daycare.

cyclefreaks said...

Welcome to my world. It totally blows.