Exhibit A:
He didn't pick it up. Instead, he put it back in our mailbox. I should point out that the above pictured envelope does not fit in our mailbox, and therefore, he only managed to put one corner of it in the box, with the rest of it sticking out the top like some brass box overflowing with postal gifts.
(fail)
Upon seeing the envelope again this morning, I brought it in the house, found a sharpie and a fluorescent pink post-it (TM) and created a perhaps more clear accounting of the matter at hand.
Exhibit B:
I will admit that at this point, I have zero confidence in the mailman's competence, and fully expect to see the envelope crammed yet again into our undersized mailbox.
Go, go USPS!
6 comments:
OMG, you are out of control. He's going to take note of the sarcastic tone and lose all our mail from now on...
I'm in shock that you took pictures and posted them on the blog.
How un-apathetic of you.
You should move.
Passive-aggressive isn't going to cut it this time. You're gonna have to confront this dude!LOL
I'm sure he's a decent guy. According to your description, he sounds like the school bus driver from The Simpons. He probably just needs the music turned down to think clearly.
He probably just doesn't care. At this point you are better off dropping it in the mail from somewhere other then your house. I'm paranoid like Steph and would be afraid they would mess up all my mail if I pissed them off.
It is done. No more pkg. And I think it was a dif. mailman...
Post a Comment