Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Something else...

I need new shit to surf. All my stuff has gone stale.

Anyone got anything good?

I've often thought of going through Lifehacker and just doing one thing from there a week. I should probably put the link to that in the list on the right. Or i should just start using RSS. Whichever.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go buy a freakin guitar and then go to www.ultimate-guitar.com. Do some tutorials, learn some chords and then stop surfing so much.

Skept said...

stfu, anonymous.

Mark said...

Self Expanitory:

http://www.geekologie.com/

Interesting defense news from Wired:

http://blog.wired.com/defense/

Skept said...

mark, can you please tell me what "expanitory" means? I can't find it in any dictionaries.

greenGuru said...

You aren't using RSS? For the love of god, man. Go to http://reader.google.com and get busy!

Anonymous said...

Or you could go around to random blogs and forums and be the spelling and grammar nazi.