When I was hiding from the Hurricane Ike in Oklahoma, I was surfing cable late one night and ran across Robocop for the first time in years.I agree--it's bad. I guess it's just one of those movies that's only cool when you're 12.
I think that's most of the action movies from the 80s, with the notable exceptions of Predator and Terminator (which has sketchy bits).
I don't think I've actually suffered through that one. Who was in it?
Peter Weller and Red from That '70s Show.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
When I was hiding from the Hurricane Ike in Oklahoma, I was surfing cable late one night and ran across Robocop for the first time in years.
I agree--it's bad. I guess it's just one of those movies that's only cool when you're 12.
I think that's most of the action movies from the 80s, with the notable exceptions of Predator and Terminator (which has sketchy bits).
I don't think I've actually suffered through that one. Who was in it?
Peter Weller and Red from That '70s Show.
Post a Comment