Don't know if you want to make the out of your way drive to Best Buy, but they're offering a bonus disc with all the songs as playable GH3 tracks that's free with purchase.
It's a fruit. And he's LB. Or Mike. Or he's the provider of many of our baby's clothes. Or The Bringer of Fine Tequilas. Or a nice guy with a kinky leather skirt. one of those things. Or all of those things. Or none of those things.
SSSSHHHHHH my secret plan cannot be revealed to everyone...plus I thought if I named her Mariko, my plan would be ruined...Plus it would also be a little creepy..well a lot creepy
21 comments:
Don't know if you want to make the out of your way drive to Best Buy, but they're offering a bonus disc with all the songs as playable GH3 tracks that's free with purchase.
I would, but I already preordered it online. goddammit. course, that's also why I don't feel bad about "stealing" it.
is it already out?
it is if you TORRENT, otherwise it comes out next Friday.
This album feels like they are atoning for everything post-justice.
I'm not saying everything post-justice was crap, I'm just saying that's how good DM is.
Looks like we'll be getting ours at Best Buy.
looks like I'll be buying it twice...
Btw, these guitar solos are not "playable". I'd need 4 arms.
yeah, I just said to Pryor, "Good luck playing that in Guitar Hero."
Man, this is awesome! I can't wait to hear it live this November!!!!
I will have to see if it is available on Amazon...DRM free baby..
Suck it lars..
suck it lars. now that's the best comment I've seen on this site in ages. LOL
Who the fuck is Pummelo? And what does that mean?
It's a fruit. And he's LB. Or Mike. Or he's the provider of many of our baby's clothes. Or The Bringer of Fine Tequilas. Or a nice guy with a kinky leather skirt. one of those things. Or all of those things. Or none of those things.
The pummelo is everything and nothing...
that is all...
Oh, the guy that didn't know I was your sister and Mark's wife. I gotcha.
Sup LB!
Cory is on crack...I do not know who this pummelo douche is....
I think he/she is some kind of secrect alien prettending he is me...maybe a Skrull (for my Comic book homies)
Candice-Cory and Mark probably told me who you were, but I am an idiot and can barely remember my kids names..LOL
summer's the girl. Logan's the boy. Props for naming your kid Logan, btw.
LB, embrace change.
I also give props to the boy's name. Is the girl named after Cyclops and Havok? Did you really pull that off?
@ jerm and Cory...
SSSSHHHHHH my secret plan cannot be revealed to everyone...plus I thought if I named her Mariko, my plan would be ruined...Plus it would also be a little creepy..well a lot creepy
As long as you don't arrive to pick them up at school and yell, "come to me my X-men."
Post a Comment