Tuesday, August 26, 2008

So I Deleted This Comment...

Because I didn't recognize the name, despite the fact it was a nickname I gave to him. He just butchered the spelling so bad, and I was so goddamn tired.

I feel bad. Just sayin'.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hatter...YOU FAIL!!!

CORRECT SPELLING IS FOR MANGINA'S!!!

Skept said...

you know there's one T in hater, right?

Anonymous said...

I GUESS MY ATTEMPT AT HUMOR WAS WASTED ON YOU..

(which actually means, no...I just mispelled another god damn word...again)

Skept said...

Well, there is precedence for hatter, as in The Mad Hatter. And i certainly qualify for the Mad part. So you could've spelled it properly. Could've. Though apparently you mock the world of correctly spelled words.

Okjerm said...

I'm not sure I'd slap the "mad" label on you. You're more angry than insane.

Semantics really, and I'm always up for some antics.

Skept said...

I believe mad was first used to describe anger than insanity, and taken into the context of me, would be the properly applied definition.