Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Not So Special Now, Are You Jerm?

lol.

Guitar Hero: Metallica

7 comments:

Okjerm said...

I'm not really sure how I feel about it. I love me some Metallica, but then I think about what it's like to play those songs in GH3 and Rock Band. How 'bout I let you just kick me in the nuts and we'll call it even. lol.

It will be cool to see some of the classic stage sets in the game, like the Snake Pit and the "...and Justice For All" tours.

The Aerosmith game tells the story of the band's career. Will they include Cliff, Dave and Jason in the Metallica one?

Skept said...

no idea. no details yet.

Anonymous said...

I'll be okay with all these band editions as long as they don't do a GH: Rush.

Mark said...

Jerm, I think the difference with GH:Metallica is that the music is going to kick ass.

Okjerm said...

Mark, I never said it wouldn't. In fact I still feel pretty special because if I had to choose 2 bands in which to base GH games on they would be Aerosmith and Metallica. Win/win for me.

Candice said...

METALLICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cyclefreaks said...

lol, rush sucks balls.