Friday, June 06, 2008

11:31pm, June 6, 2008

I'm standing in my kitchen, massive headphones on my dome, zune in my pocket blaring Testament's new album into my ears. Oh, and I'm washing baby bottles.

Just struck me as funny, the discrepancy.

8 comments:

cyclefreaks said...

I wish you would have had on black socks and sandals.It would have been great on video. ;)

Anonymous said...

Yes! Black socks and sandals! And a fanny pack! Fan-E-Pack! Fan-E-Pack! Fan-E-Pack!

Candice said...

We are metal, we can't help it, we just embrace it. Kaia will learn the way of metal too.

Carrie said...

Sigh. I read this earlier and I had to make Adam read it. Adam is the man of metal and yet, he didn't know that Testament's new disk was out! Sigh. His band freaking opened up for them! Jeez.

Sounds great though.

Unknown said...

Just wait until you go to your first Wiggles concert or something like that. Every last bit of rebel or bad ass will just drain right out of you.

Candice said...

Damn, Jay went straight for the jugular.

Skept said...

I'll be sure to wear my Metallica tshirt to the Wiggles.

represent, yo.

Unknown said...

Well hopefully you all will fight the good fight like I have done and not let Barney or the Teletubbies into your house.

The worst part though is when your wife has a dream she's married to Murray Wiggle.

Also it's funny the people you see at these kids concerts. There are hard core gang banger looking folks, your totally inked up bikers, along with your pure white bread accounting types. I really think the Wiggles could end the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians.