So there.
Life right now is one series of repetitious events after another. Sleep, wake, feed baby, sleep some more (if lucky), get up, go to work, come home at lunch, feed baby, back to work, come home, feed baby, fix dinner, workout, feed baby, put baby to sleep, perhaps play halo/watch tv, sleep. Rinse, repeat.
Most the time, she sleeps through the night. Last night, she woke at 4:15.
And the wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round.
Don't take that as bitching. There's just nothing to report. She smiles a lot, eats when she's supposed to and sleeps a bunch. All good. Stay the course.
Next week won't be any fun, though. Diane is out for awhile, so we have to officially start daycare. Not looking forward to that. Not looking forward to not seeing her at lunch and having a total stranger take care of her. I hope Diane will want to come back after she returns from her trip, though with what she's going through, I wouldn't unnecessarily burden her.
She's smiling a lot more and she rolled onto her side yesterday, which means the full rollover is not far off. You already have to wrestle her to change the diaper. Kid's getting crazy big. We think she's close to 11 pounds and has outgrown most of her newborn clothes.
Anyway, still awesome being a dad. Can't wait for what's next.
Metallica
Yeah, here I go again. Sorry. I played this clip about 100 times on Tuesday. If the new album is going to sound like this does... can't wait.
4 comments:
That new logo is sweet.
Sounds good but if Bob Rock is behind it, I can't trust it.
bob rock does not have the job.
Awesome! Let's bring Metallica back from the grave.
Post a Comment