Boy, could we ever have some fun with this one. If only I had a good memory. What was that line from Pathfinder that had me you and Diane laughing our asses off? That one should be up there.
lol, those were pretty bad.I'm surprised they could settle on one line from Dirty Dancing... :D
Roadhouse: "Pain don't hurt."
I think the line from Dirty Dancing that should have made the list was "Nobody sits Baby in the corner."
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Boy, could we ever have some fun with this one. If only I had a good memory. What was that line from Pathfinder that had me you and Diane laughing our asses off? That one should be up there.
lol, those were pretty bad.
I'm surprised they could settle on one line from Dirty Dancing... :D
Roadhouse: "Pain don't hurt."
I think the line from Dirty Dancing that should have made the list was "Nobody sits Baby in the corner."
Post a Comment