Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Not the Mailman's Baby!

Just FYI, Kaia threw the Horns on Saturday. The metal horns.

I couldn't reach a camera and Steph was in the back of the house. I yelled for her to come take a picture, but alas, she moved too slow.

That doesn't change the fact, however, that the kid did it. She's already metal.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! And congratulations. I've been teaching my nephew Avery to do the same thing. Along with saying 'Rock-n-Roll!' as he does so. Admittedly this is partly to irritate my little sister, who's a churchy and listens to country.

FYI, we went to his first comic book store when he was 3 (Starbase and World of Comics). And yes, he loves Batman AND the Justice League. I must say it's genetic since I only see him for a couple of weeks of the year. Can't wait to start giving him books and music. I've got this uncle-thing down pat.

Carrie said...

Just be glad that she wasn't flipping the bird. That was my nephew's big thing as a baby.

Candice said...

I'm so proud I could cry.

James Goodman said...

oh, that is just fricking awesome. :D

cyclefreaks said...

hate to break it to you metal heads, but the little one listens to bob marley. not iron maiden.

:P

Candice said...

I will help her hear the right music, I must pass on the legacy. It is my duty. And she did hear Metallica from the womb, just in lullaby form.