Monday, February 25, 2008

At Least

The best film won. I was going to be pissed if they gave it to There Will Be Blood.

Right.

Kaia's doing well. Really well. She's eating more and more each day, spending a little more time awake and sleeping ... well, sorta sleeping more. My mom was here over the weekend and she took over for us for the 6am feeding on Sunday. I ended up getting about nine hours of sleep, which was nice.

Later on Sunday, Steph let me have a little normalcy. I played about an hour, hour-and-a-half's worth of Halo, and then I bowled (126, 146, 115). Sat through the Oscars. Wrote the column. And now, I gotta get to bed, for however long.

Tomorrow, I actually have to get back to work. I already only have five weeks to get the next magazine out. Sigh.

We have more pics on the camera. We'll get 'em up tomorrow (er, today). Probably.

No comments: