So Channel 6 in Tulsa called and they want me to be on the morning show Friday. Obviously, it's about the Oscars, but not in the way you might think.
If they just wanted me to talk about the movies, I'd probably have said no. But they want me to talk about why the show itself had the lowest viewership in 30 years, and about the state of the movies Hollywood is putting out.
Couldn't turn that down. Sure wish I could lose five pounds in two days.
16 comments:
Somebody better be recording this!
We will DVR it!!
Well, you could abstain from anything containing sodium, which means nothing but plain brown rice, vegetables and lettuce from now til then, you'd certainly lose lots of bloat. :)
I think it's cool that you get to be on TV. We most definitely will be recording it. Wait. Do we get that channel here?
I agree, someone better record that for us!
The DVR is set, but that means you have to come over to our place to watch it.
My problem with the Academy Awards is there was a 20 minute span Sunday Night where they didn't hand any hardware out. It's an awards show. The statues should be flowing like wine. I give two shits about the 3 songs nominated from Enchanted. You know who should get to perform during the broadcast? The person(s) taking home the Oscar. We don't make Daniel Day Lewis act out a scene from "There Will Be Blood", why do I have to set through a lavish, over-done musical number?
It shouldn't take 4 hours to hand out 20 awards. That's just my 2 cents though.
I just want to hear the adjectival phrase "smoking turd" uttered when asked for an accurate description of the average Hollywood offering.
Oh, suhweeet!!!! I'll definately tune in. Do you know roughly what time you'll be on? So, I can make sure I don't miss it...
Are you pre-recording the segment or getting up at the ass crack of dawn?
asscrack
http://www.newson6.com/global/Category.asp?c=121538
Pretty sure the interview will be uploaded here at some point. Everything else is on there from 6 in the Morning.
btw, get Carina Sonn's number for me while you're there. Thanks.
Oh how exciting! It sucks that our PVR is down. I guess I could record the old fashioned way on VHS.
Well, that was cool. I wish he would have let you talk more, though. He seemed to get caught up in his own diatrabe and cut you off a couple of times. Other than that, it rocked! :D
That guy was a tool.
The video is online at the address I previously sited.
The suit was a bit of a tool but it was cool none the less.
Not only can you download it but on Cox(Evil) channel 53 people will be watching the repeat of the 6 o'clock news over and over again throughout the day. Pretty big audience.
Cool. They could have lowered the volume a little more on the videos they were playing as you talked. But I'm happy you mentioned the next Dark Knight movie. I'll take that as a shout-out to your New Jersey posse.
Post a Comment