Sudden Decision
So I have been farting around for a couple of weeks about quitting smoking. Save all the health BS, please....I love smoking, I don't think it will kill you and NO there is no f'in scientific evidence that it will. It can activate or exacerbate an existing condition....but it doesn't put that condition there and it certainly doesn't kill you. The fall doesn't kill you, hitting the ground does.
huh. Sometimes, life/people just astound me, and not in that, "gee, what a remarkable person" kind of way.
7 comments:
I bet he doesn't believe in global warming, either. "Glaciers are melting? All that ice falling off in big, slushy chunks isn't PROOF!!"
I like smoking too, but damn, I KNOW it's bad for me! Scientific proof? Seeing someone die a long, painful death from lung cancer after a lifetime of smoking home-rolled cigs is proof enough for me.
Please tell me that's not a member of Profanity. If it is can we please institute some form of I.Q. test to gain membership?
Denial is powerful state of mind...
People! People! Stand aside . . . give the man room! One needs plenty of space to wallow in ignorance.
Good grief. People are so dumb. I think all the world's major problems would be solved if we could just get rid of all the dumbasses.
This was a woman, by the way. And no, not in my clan.
Let's just be quiet and let him out of the gene pool.
Post a Comment