Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Changes

You know about my other blog, right? The public one? (damnmyhead.blogspot.com)

That's become this space where I talk about my mental problems. What the hell, man? Something about it being in the public eye makes me write too goddamn seriously. Not like I used to here.

In any case, I'm not using it to write about the things I thought I'd be writing about, so ... I made something else. It's the address I always wanted.

Remember that unfinished blog story I started waaaaay back in 2004? I wanted to call it Skepticlysm, but at the time, I wasn't the unique flower I thought I was coming up with that title, and someone else was using it to host some weird-ass low rent art site in North Carolina.

Well, they let it slip back into the public domain, so now it's mine. I have my first official domain. I plan on it being my new internet home, and hopefully the one I use when I finally get my goddamn books written.

I know none of you visit anymore. I don't post here anymore, so why would you? But ... in case you do, I'm moving over there permanently. I'll keep this up because it's free and it's had 9000 page views over the years, but I don't anticipate using it much unless i have some dirty confession I only want you guys to see. You know who you are.

So, anyway, bookmark skepticlysm.com. That's the new hotness.

See you over there.

2 comments:

greenGuru said...

Apparently I still had this site RSS'd.

Glad to hear that you have a more permanent spot now.

Skept said...

Hey, dude. Long time. Yeah, put the the other one on your RSS. lol.