Second,
Meatsmas 2010 -- The Year We Eat Meat
December 26, 2010, 6pm
Our Place
So, yeah, RSVP and tell me what you're bringing. Bloyd requested I make that Alton Brown brined turkey, which means I might be doing two of those in two days. Yay? I figure we really only need like, what, four kinds of meat? Meh. We'll need some desserts and side dishes, and possibly some alcohol. Let us know if you need floor space for crashing.
So that's that. I hope you nitwits actually still check the blog, otherwise I'll have to, hell, text you? Oh, I know. I'll get Steph to facebook it.
...
gd facebook.
Cheers. See you soon.
4 comments:
Dibs on bed/guest room.
Cheesy potatoes with prosciutto.
You should just link your blog to your FB account through NetworkedBlogs. That way when you actually put up a blog it will post to FB and direct us all here.
See how easy FB makes it...
I don't want all the fucks on facebook coming to my blog.
Post a Comment