Sunday, August 16, 2009

Hey, Kids

The new blog is live. Put up the first review 20 mins ago. I also made it searchable and "open" on blogger, so maybe it'll get some traffic. I'm a little scared about leaving the comments open, but fuck it. I'll try it out until I get a troll or two.

Anyway, stop by when you get the chance.

Reviews will be posted soon as I get around to writing them, but hopefully no later than Monday or Tuesday of any given week. I may add twitter to the page, too, and post some one-sentence reviews. Hey, it's all about self-marketing, right?

If I actually start getting page hits, I'm adding ads to the damn thing, too. Might as well try to make some money, pay for those tickets, right?

3 comments:

greenGuru said...

I've already got it in the RSS feed and saw the first post. I'll read it as soon as I see the movie. (maybe this afternoon)

Thanks for continuing to post reviews. You're one of the few people I regularly trust to recommend a movie I might like.

Mark said...

I think every once in a while you need to go to a known shitty movie. I loved your reviews where you tore a movie to shreds. Good stuff.

cyclefreaks said...

Don't worry, there are enough bad movies to go around, he's bound to hit one accidentally now and then. Plus, who's to say that he can't also review DVDs that we watch at home? You know we'll get some turds that way. LOL