I don't know how it didn't make it over here. As soon as I heard "baseball sized hail in Stillwater," I pictured you dropping f-bombs on the way to work (and at work . . . and at lunch . . . on the way home . . .).
Um, we didn't get hail here in Dallas. Bet your car would have been fine if it was in Dallas. The car gods are telling you to get the fuck out of Stillwater. They will continue to pelt your car until you comply.
Also buying a house with a two car garage is an awesome thing. And filling it with shit like mom and dad is not the norm. Normal people park their cars in them.
6 comments:
Is this turning into a habit?
You need to stop pissing-off God so much.
who?
I don't know how it didn't make it over here. As soon as I heard "baseball sized hail in Stillwater," I pictured you dropping f-bombs on the way to work (and at work . . . and at lunch . . . on the way home . . .).
Um, we didn't get hail here in Dallas. Bet your car would have been fine if it was in Dallas. The car gods are telling you to get the fuck out of Stillwater. They will continue to pelt your car until you comply.
Also buying a house with a two car garage is an awesome thing. And filling it with shit like mom and dad is not the norm. Normal people park their cars in them.
Dude! I thought of you guys too. I swear Stillwater must be hell. And here I thought Adam had the worst luck.
Post a Comment