Saturday, May 30, 2009

This Is What I Wanted to Do When I Was A Kid

You guys know what freerunning is, right? I think maybe I blogged about it a couple years back. That stuff amazes me. It's the kind of thing way down deep in my scared little heart I wish I could do.

This guy isn't doing so much of the freerunning stuff as some amazing (and stupid) tumbling. But holy hell, look at the body control. It's amazing.


4 comments:

cyclefreaks said...

OH HELL. i can do that.

;)

Candice said...

That doesn't even look real half the time. WOW.

Okjerm said...

That's exactly how I get undressed for bed every night.

Lothar said...

Be sure to post the outtakes too. You know that guy had to beef on a couple of those jumps.

Oh, and the video would've been much more entertaining with Lionel Richie's "Dancin' on the Ceiling" as the soundtrack.