Friday, March 06, 2009

And I Wonder Why It Took So Long To Figure Out I Have Severe Anxiety Issues

Kaia's not been eating well the past few days, and we're not sure what the deal is. We don't know if she's rebelling at not being able to feed herself, whether it's because she's teething or perhaps has another sinus/ear infection. She at a whole lot of nothing at daycare today. I half think it's because they're not helping her eat, and she's just not very good at eating in the first place.

This shit is stressful. I just want her to be healthy and it seems like there's always something. A sinus infection, a cold, an ear infection, whatever the hell this is... I'm going to get a freaking ulcer.

And the other thing... Steph and I have pretty much, with just a couple of exceptions, gotten to see each other at lunch pretty much every day for the last 10 years. The exceptions were when she's been gone to some other part of the country (alabama, north carolina, dallas).

It's stressful going from having an abundance of time to spend with your favorite person to having virtually none at all. I get to see her about three hours a day, and most of that is wrapped up in working out, fixing dinner and getting Kaia ready for bed. It's like even when she's here, she's not here.

our conversations have been precious few the last week and a half. It's lonely. sigh.

Miss you, babe.

Anyway, just getting my emo on. Now that that's out the way... suck it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

is she still using a bottle or is she eating more solid foods?

Skept said...

still on the bottle, really. not supposed to be, but that seems to be the only way we can get calories down her. she's starting to eat solids, but she doesn't get enough down to count.

Anonymous said...

will she take a bottle at day care?

Candice said...

Sorry. I know I get pissy when I don't get to see Mark much. I don't get home before 7pm during the week and then work most Saturdays. I also work a Sunday once a month. Mark and I are finally taking a vacation together next week. We haven't done that in years.

Maybe she needs a big fat dose of time with Uncle Mark & Aunt Candice? : )

cyclefreaks said...

hey, it sucks on my end too. :(

miss you both. see you in...6 hours. :(