Friday, December 19, 2008

Roll Call

Okay, so... the Friends Holiday Dinner at our place. If you're reading this, you're invited.

Formal details:

7:00pm (we can do it earlier if you folk coming from other places tell me you can get here earlier).
Our place.
Bring a side dish or a dessert. When you respond to this thread, tell me what you're bringing. I'll edit this post to reflect the guest list and what you're bringing.

Those who've said they'll be here thus far:
Jerm & Andia - Green Bean Casserole
Diane (& Rick and Josh) - Brisket
Holly & Isaac
Paula (who doesn't read this)

5 comments:

greenGuru said...

Boone: a sense of impending doom (goes well with cranberries)


Wish I could be there...

hwall said...

I'll bring a dessert. Something no-bake, since my landlord still hasn't replaced my stove. I need directions to your house, though.

Anonymous said...

You suck... where's my invite?

Skept said...

I believe it says 'if you're reading this, you're invited.'

Okjerm said...

Three weeks ago you asked who was in. I think that qualifies as an invite as well.