Wednesday, October 08, 2008

One of the Reasons We Watch Sarah Conner

4 comments:

cyclefreaks said...

that was a great episode. i hope the show doesn't lose it. this season hasn't started off with such a bang...

Okjerm said...

I have this season's eps DVR'd but I haven't watch any yet. May not be able to get back into it.

After Monday's ep of Heroes I might be dropping that show as well.

Candice said...

I saw this episode.

Anonymous said...

Dudes from Deadwood and Oz are in it now?!? When did that happen? I watched the first couple of episodes last season and thought 'ehhh'. Might have to start watching. Loved the Cash and the shot of just the agents continually falling into the pool. Cool. No need to show the violence, just the result. (Not that I'm anti-violence.) Kinda gets into the theory that's it's scarier to not show the monster.