Had another panic attack last night. Much worse than the one before it. Man, did it suck. On the plus side, pretty sure that's what's going on now, and there are things I can do to control it.
Heads up, kids. Don't have one of these. Manage your stress.
6 comments:
I am sorry. You still against meds?
Sorry to hear it buddy. Now that you know what it is you can attempt to catch it before you are in the middle of it. I can only relate by what my wife has gone through, and for her it's gotten better. She can usually tell that it's coming on and pre-empt it before it goes serious. Hang in there. Have you thought about counseling? The ability to speak to a third party, unbiased person can be really valuable.
I'm so sorry for the PA. They do suck royally but you are right, there are things you can do. I took the meds route but yet I'm scared of my own shadow. My meds don't seem to work because I still have them occasionally. Adam started meds but he is against them so he just learns to do the breathing, he has done much better than I.
Hang in there buddy, a lot of people do get past it and never have them again.
PS, Oh yeah, don't let them get the best of you and become a recluse like me.
Sorry, man. All I can say is that either pro- or con-meds, you should probably find a good way to manage these. Don't just ignore them.
I think a 2 or 3 week vacation to Socal would do wonders. Plus you will have a tour guide, and you will get a chance to kick chibby in the balls..What better stress relief is there than that?
Hang in there bro..
sweet, i vote for that! Well, not kicking anyone in the balls, but the rest of it sounds good.
Post a Comment