That job sounds perfect for you! But you can't go before I get to meet Kaia.
Is that your way of implying you'll miss me? Ditto. If it'll help, you can send bitchy e-mails to me at my new job. And tell me how Katie isn't nearly as fun to work for as I am. :)
I hate to sound like such a sunshine pumper, but that's right up your alley and I would think you would be a prime candidate for that job. Looking at all the little things they're looking for, I went down the list and kept thinking "check. check. check. . ."
4 comments:
That's amazing! I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you.
That job sounds perfect for you! But you can't go before I get to meet Kaia.
Is that your way of implying you'll miss me? Ditto. If it'll help, you can send bitchy e-mails to me at my new job. And tell me how Katie isn't nearly as fun to work for as I am. :)
I hate to sound like such a sunshine pumper, but that's right up your alley and I would think you would be a prime candidate for that job. Looking at all the little things they're looking for, I went down the list and kept thinking "check. check. check. . ."
FUCK.YEAH.
Get that shit man.
Post a Comment