A. Anthrax - Crush
B. Bob Marley – Could You Be Loved
a. Breaking Benjamin – Until the End
C. (the) Crystal Method – Name of the Game
D. Dead Kennedys – Holiday in
E. Eminem – The Way I Am
F. Flotsam and Jetsam – The Jones
G. Gabriel &
H. Hoobastank – Out of Control
I. Iron Maiden – Wasted Years
J. Jimmy Buffet – Margaritaville
K. Korn – Shoots and Ladders
L. Linkin Park – One Step Closer
M. Metallica – Master of Puppets
N. Nine Inch Nails – Just Like You Imagined
O. Ozzy – No More Tears
P. Pantera – Walk
Q. Quiet Riot – Metal Health
R. Rage Against the Machine – Killing in the Name
S. Shadows Fall – Redemption
T. Testament – Trial by Fire
U. U2 – Pride in the Name of Love
V. Van Halen – Eruption
W. White Zombie – Electric Head, Pt. 2
X. Xzibit – Choke Me, Spank Me
Y. Yolanda – Does This Make Me Look Fat?
Z. ZZ Top –
11 comments:
you're right, that is stupid.
It's a cross reference thing, Capt. Half Ass.
Favorite BANDS, but you participated and there's a new blog entry so win/win.
BTW, this tequila is sooooooo good.
i believe those were my favorite BANDS for each letter, jackass.
I like it. And I think you are even cooler because you like a lot of the same music I do. So I also get a win/win. No can you call me something with the word ass in it?? Oh and here are my favs from your list.
A. Anthrax - Anti-Social
B. Bob Marley – I Shot the Sheriff
C Crystal Method – (I don't know them)
D.Dead Kennedys – (I couldn't tell you one song but I remember the boys used to skate to them)
E. Eminem – Stan
F. Flotsam and Jetsam – Swatting at flies (and back in the day Adam's band "Judge & Jury" opened for them)
G. Gabriel & Dresden – (never heard of them)
H.Hoobastank – Never liked them but I really like The Reason
I.Iron Maiden – Run To The Hills
J.Jimmy Buffet – Margaritaville
K.Korn – ya'll want a single
L.Linkin Park – In The End
M.Metallica – Whiplash
N.Nine Inch Nails – Closer
O.Ozzy – Mr. Crowley (Tough one really. It was hard to choose)
P.Pantera – Walk
Q.Quiet Riot – Metal Health
R.Rage Against the Machine – Killing in the Name
S.Shadows Fall – (not a fan)
T.Testament – Into the Pit (another group that was hard to choose and Adam's band "Snap Her Head" opened for)
U.U2 – (Not that they aren't extremely talented, I just am not a fan. I did however enjoy their cover of The Saints are coming w/Green Day.)
V.Van Halen – Right Now
W. White Zombie – Thunder Kiss 65
X.Xzibit – (Don't know any of his.)
Y.Yolanda – (Never heard of)
Z.ZZ Top – Pearl Necklace
Great list, I'd nearly forgotten about Flotsam and Jetsam. May have to go download a few new tunes. :D
you shouldn't read too much into my name calling. I call my boss a douche all the time.
also, for those in our home audience, Yolanda... yeah, I just made that up to have someone in at Y. I'd sooner that than have to put Y or some shit.
your coding does not work...
FAIL
OK fucker, here's mine:
Anthrax - Indians
Beastie Boys - Get it Together
Clutch - 12 oz epilogue
Deftones - My Own Summer
Eagles of Death Metal - Flames Go Higher
Faith No More - The Gentle Art of Making Enemies
Gruntruck - Crazy Love
Helmet - In the Meantime
Iron Maiden - ?
Kyuss - Freedom Run
Lamb of God - Laid to Rest
M - shit, too many good ones. Megadeth - Holy Wars, Metallica - Battery, Mastodon - Workhorse
Nirvana - Negative Creep
Ozzy - Crazy Train
Pantera - A new Level
Queens of the Stoneage - Song for the def
Rage Against the Machine - Fistful of Steel
Sepultura - Endangered Species
Tool - Undertow
Unearth - Giles
Van Halen - Hot For Teacher
White Zombie - Grindhouse (A Go-Go)
I got no XYZ right now
Boy there's a lot of anger in the bloop!
I'd do mine but I'm tired. But I would like to state that even though I'm not a metal head, you've got some good shit on your list. :D
Post a Comment