My little girl is laying in bed, alone, cooing herself to sleep with her arms crossed on her forehead. She's been at this going on 20 minutes. I wish i had a low-light camera. Alas, you'll have to be satisfied with the flashed version.
Ta da:
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
"Get those cameras out of my face! I hate gettin' flashed by the paparazzi!"
5 comments:
"Get those cameras out of my face! I hate gettin' flashed by the paparazzi!"
Low light would make it creepy. Like "One Night in Paris" creepy.
She is getting so tall!
And I hope some day when she is in her teens and she has a blog, she will have a shot of her daddy trying to go to sleep. LOL
now if she would have only flipped you off...that would have been the poop!!!
Thanks, I really needed that today.
Post a Comment