You wonder why I'm so disillusioned with work?
I am so goddamn bored. Even when I have shit to do I am so goddamn bored. At least Jerm gets cool moaning ass stories.
(I did start on a screenplay, so don't say it. I just didn't get very far.)
Other Things
So I fell for this e-rewards thing. Basically, you do surveys, you get virtual money to buy shit with. Why not? Surveys are good distractions from time to time.
There's just one problem. I get to the second question and it's always the same:
Do You Work in Any Of These Industries:So I always click "yes," and it always says, "yeah, sorry, you can't take the survey." I actually had AT&T call me the week after I dumped their sorry ass for Helio and it went down exactly the same way.
1. marketing
2. newspaper, magazine, website
Because I work for the media, apparently I have super-antisurvey powers, and render the mind control portions of their questionnaires impotent.
Good times. BEHOLD! THE POWER OF THE WRITTEN WORD!
fuckers.
2 comments:
Its cause you are famous ; )
Ha! That's actually a blessing in disguise. You can pretty much use that as an excuse everywhere (except around those of us that know you).
I'll do more surveys to pick up the slack.
Post a Comment