This has been the worst so far in coming back off the holiday break.
"Hi, welcome back to hell. We've been keeping your desk warm for you. You've got four weeks to get your next magazine finished. Or else. Let us know if you need anything so we can laugh at you while telling you no."
On the plus side, my photographer made me look like a genius for picking out a photo of Dez Bryant for the cover of the last magazine...
Happy effing new year.
Bah, humbug.
T-Minus 56 days and counting...
So... my bet is Feb. 15. The actual due date is Feb. 27, and Feb. 29 would rule, but I wouldn't wish that kind of torture upon Steph as she's already having trouble breathing.
7 comments:
I guess there is one good thing about not getting more than a week off got the holidays. I only had the usual moment of dread before coming in this morning.
Sure would be nice to actually see said magazine. Especially the ish with my artwork in it.
Are we starting a pool?
I don't know, I didn't get a week off and I'm still struggling more than usual. This whole week is a bust, no one should have to work between Dec. 24 and the first week of January. Seriously.
I think we should start a pool. Does the mom get to vote? Cuz I'm going with February 20th.
We had people getting scoped on the 26th. That means they couldn't eat on Christmas.
Andia was given the choice of using a vacation day, personal day or take the day unpaid monday when the company decided not to open that day.
I think we need a judge's ruling on the mom's involvement in the pool. I think you have unfair input in the results. A push here and a push there and you walk away with the pot.
Considering she will be doing all the work I say she gets a vote.
I agree with C. No spicy food, no walking 15 miles and no sex on Feb, 14th or Feb.19th. Ya know just to make it fair.
I say the 25th. C'mon baby girl Cheney.
I gotta go with Andia. The 25th is my birthday. However, my first child was due the 14th and born the 13th, so hey, either way...
And she definitely gets a say. Spicy food doesn't cause labor, and walking only helps it if it's already underway. (Sex helps, too, but only if the baby is otherwise ready to be born... so whenever you want, Mama!!!)
Heh, Jerm you've been outnumbered. I was going to say "I don't think labor works that way" but the only mom in the bloop beat me to it. :) When she's ready, she's ready. Doubt we'll have any say in it!
And the thought of walking 15 miles? Good lord. I think not. It would take an eternity.
Post a Comment