Monday, December 17, 2007

Okay, Candice, This One's for You

1.You have 10 dollars and need to buy snacks at a gas station: Vanilla Dr. Pepper, $8 worth of lottery tickets

2. If you were reincarnated as a sea creature, what would you want to be? Great White Shark

3. Who’s your favorite redhead? No comment

4. What do you order when you’re at IHOP? Depends. Sometimes just pancakes, sometimes the sampler, sometimes the split decision. Always coffee and orange juice

5. Last book you read? Armor by John Steakley

6. Describe your mood. S.O.P. I’m always in the same mood. Right on the edge of outrage and madness.

7. Describe the last time you were injured? Tweaked my back in june & august. Thought it was a kidney stone.

8. Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in a well with? Spouses should be excluded from this list as they are the obvious answer. So, if not Steph, who again, is the obvious answer, then Pryor.

9. Rock concert or symphony? Metallica playing with the orchestra

10. What is the wallpaper of your cell phone? Fruit Fucker Prime

11. Favorite Soda? Vanilla Dr. Pepper

12. What type of shirt are you wearing? Sort of a striped bowling/Hawaiian style shirt. Tucking in is for chumps.

13. If you could only use one form of transportation: rocket pack

14. Most recent movie you have watched in theatres? I Am Legend

15. Name an actor/actress/singer you have had the hots for: Okay, I'm going with Natalie Portman for now, just to shake things up.

16. Whats your favorite kind of cake? Martian, but then, the cake is a lie.

17. What did you have for dinner last night? Bowling alley cheeseburger

18. Look to your left, what do you see? My zune, a halo comic, a calculator, a drinking glass, a Wired magazine, some other debris

19. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Depends on how tight they are

20. Favorite toy as a child? At different times: Snake Eyes, a little plastic green dune buggy, Henry, my NES

21. Do you buy your own groceries? Yes

22. Do you think people talk about you behind your back? Probably, but I don’t give a fuck anymore

23. When was the last time you had gummy worms? Can’t remember

24. Whats your favorite fruit? Oranges or Apples.

25. Do you have a picture of yourself doing a cartwheel? No, but I do have one with a cracker on my forehead

26. Do you like running long distances? That depends on your definition of long. Anything more than a 5k … pass.

27. Have you ever eaten snow? Yes. Who the fuck hasn’t eaten snow?

28. What color are your bedsheets? Green

29. Whats your favorite flower? Whadda I look like? Some Nancy Boy. Favorite flower. Bah.

30. Do you do ballet? This is a goddamn chick questionnaire.

31. Do you listen to classical music? Sometimes, but not that often. I have a shit ton of movie soundtracks, but I’m not sure you can call them “classical.”

32. What is the 1st TV Theme song that pops in your head? The A-Team

33. Do you watch Sponge bob? Not yet, but I imagine my time is coming.

34. What temperature is it outside right now? Fucking cold

35. Do people consider you smart? I hope so, but…

36. How many piercings do you have? I have this barbell through my… yeah, none.

37. Are you signed on AIM? Yes.

38. Have you ever tried gluing your fingers together? Not on purpose.

39 .How do you feel about your family? Family and friends are the most important things in life.

40. Do you have an iPod? Fuck you, Apple.

41. What time do you go to bed? 12:45 on weeknights, 2-3 on weekends

42. What CD is currently in your CD player? CD player? What is this you speak of?

43. What movie do you know every line to? The Empire Strikes Back

44. What is your favorite salad dressing? Whoever wrote this was getting desperate by now. Salad dressing? Are you shitting me? I live in the south. All we eat is Ranch.

45. What do you want for Christmas this year? Not much, really.

46. What family member/friend lives the farthest from you? Where? Grandparents, South Dakota

47. Do you like hugs? Most the time. I have personal space issues. Don’t hug me, I’ll hug you.

48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach? The first time we had an ultrasound at the doc’s office and saw the baby girl.

49. Whats the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name? Do you see an A in my last name? No? Then why the fuck would you pronounce it with one?

50. Last person you hugged? Steph

5 comments:

greenGuru said...

Nice. Participation.

BTW: I actually laughed at "the cake is a lie". That actually got shouted by someone in the middle of The Rocky Horror Picture Show I went to the other week.

cyclefreaks said...

Dammit people, what does that mean? I asked Cory about that and he wouldn't tell me. Jackass.

Candice said...

Isn't it from a video game?
I am so shocked and proud, my brother did a survey. : )

Okjerm said...

Wow, Sneff. Even Andia knows the cake is a lie.

cyclefreaks said...

I'm not a nerd. Doesn't anyone remember this fact?? :P