Monday, November 19, 2007

You Are Now Paying a Dollar a Day Overdue Fee

Okay, bitches, who all has movies that belong to me and what are they. I know the Bloyd's have The Prestige and I know Jerm and Andia have Deja Vu. What else?

8 comments:

Okjerm said...

Hmmm... what media of mine can I charge you late fees for?

Skept said...

don't change the subject, just answer the focking question.

Anonymous said...

Are you saying you have time to watch movies?

Skept said...

Not as such, but funny you should say that. Stay tuned...

Candice said...

Take your dollar and shove it up your ass. That's right.

Anonymous said...

Notes On A Scandal

Okjerm said...

sigh. Andia, stop helping. You going to force the Timothy Zahn card.

Skept said...

your goddamn book was probably stolen out of my dorm room. you want another copy, go find one on half.com.